A Message to our Customers
The safety and wellbeing of our customers and associates are always our highest priority. Like many others, Ray Electric and Ray Lighting Centers is closely monitoring the pandemic and complying with Public help guidance.
Safety Precautions in store
- Limiting the number of customers in each store to 25% of the total occupancy to conform to the social distancing radius of 6 feet.
- All associates and customers are required to wear face coverings per executive order 2020-147 from Governor Whitmer. This requirement does not apply to children under the age of 5 or individuals who are unable to wear one due to a medical condition.
- New floor signage in all stores will enforce social distancing near our counter and showroom registers.
- Available for in store pick-up, curbside pick-up, and delivery.
Curbside Pick-Up Option
For your safety, as an option we’ll be offering curbside pick-up at all four Ray Electric locations.
Here’s what to do:
1. Call our sales staff at any of our four locations to place your order at least 30 minutes ahead of time.
Roseville Counter: 586-771-2211
Troy Counter: 248-585-1400
Sterling Heights Counter & Showroom: 586-739-9700
Novi Counter & Showroom: 248-449-4500
2. Call the store to notify them that you’ve arrived.
3. Provide your first and last name and vehicle make/color to the associate on the phone.
4. We will bring your order out to you.
Showroom Lighting Sales
Our Novi and Sterling Heights Showrooms are open. We are limiting the number of people in our showroom to conform to the social distancing radius of 6 feet.
Sterling Heights Showroom 586-739-9700
Novi Showroom 248-449-4500
Monday & Thursday 10:00 AM-8:00 PM
Tuesday, Wednesday, & Friday 10:00 AM-6:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM-5:00 PM